Banana Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins
As I was sitting with my cat and dog today, I decided it would be a good idea to do something productive. Therefore I made these almost bite sized muffins taken from The Partial Ingredients.
- 1 egg
- 1 cup overripe mashed banana (about 2 bananas)
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/4 ginger
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Line muffin tray with 12 paper muffin cups.
- Beat egg in a large bowl. Stir in milk, oil and banana.
- Stir in remaining ingredients until flour is just dissolved. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon into muffin cups. Sprinkle muffins with additional chocolate chips.
- Bake for about 20 minutes in a preheated 400F oven. Immediately remove from pan.